Starting with my little Introduction....

18:121


Hello Gals and Guys....

Well lemme first introduce myself. Myself Nidhi from Surat, India.... Very fun loving, hanging out with friends, partying, chilling and travelling Music and dancing is my passion... Learning new things and writing giving me relaxation.... 

I think there is no age of leaning anything... I love the concept of Very Popular Movie 3Idiots " Jaha se knowledge milti he waha se bator lo" i even like to learn different funda from a kid and way of living from elders too... My tuning with different age of people are different.... Sometimes I am so mature and some times kiddish...  


I like to be simple yet stylish in my own way... No Sometimes hard, Stubborn and a fighter but carry very good understanding with all kind of people... Basically its all about how you treat me...

I am here to share my ideas, views and sharing your views n thoughts about life and this world... No, i am not here for any particular industry or to promote it... Its just like a personal experience diary and to get in touch with all the wonderful people who some or any other reason cant express themselves...

Lets joint hands via this blog and express yourselves...... There's no limit of any good and healthy discussions....

Finally I will just finish it of by saying these lines
" Kisiko smile dena, kisiko khush kar jana,
Agar ye sab Crazy he to haan me crazy hu.......
Yes i am Crazy.... am crazy crazy crazy 
haan haan me crazy hu..."
Live life with lots of smile..... Enjoy...:)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Contact Form